High Speed TIJ Printer Portable Input Voltage Fluctuation Range ±3V
|Album||View larger image|
|Input voltage fluctuation range||±3V|
|Treatment width||10mm *3|
TIJ printer with plasma surface treatment Input voltage fluctuation range:±3V
- Low temperature plasma surface treatment technology
The low-temperature plasma under the Non thermodynamic equilibriumcondition, the electrons have high energy and can break the chemical bonds of the molecules in the surface of the materials, can improve the chemical reactivity (greater that the thermal plasma); the neutral temperature is close to room temperature, all these advantages provide good conditions for the heat sensitive polymer surface modification.
High-frequency & high-voltage power supply
Plasma gas flow
1. Voltmeter 2.Ammeter
3. Main switch 4. Start button of 1 injection
5. Stop button of 1 injection 6. Abnormal alarm lamp of 1 injection
7. Start button of 2 injection 8. Stop button of 2 injection
9. Abnormal alarm lamp of 2 injection 10. tart button of 3 injection
11. Stop button of 3 injection 12. Abnormal alarm lamp of 3 injection
13. Linkage control line 14. Power input line
15.Output line of 1 injection 16.Output line of 2 injection
17.Output line of 3 injection
2.1 Nozzle installation
2.1.1 Install the nozzle on the mechanical arm or an appropriate position; fix properly, to keep the high-voltage cables, ground cable and gas tubes on the nozzle away from strong pulls, frictions, scrapes and piercing.
2.1.2 Adjust the distance between the nozzle and workpiece to be processed to 3.5mm～8mm .
2.1.3 The purple flame on the nozzle is a high voltage arc, do not touch by hand to avoid electric shock. The yellow or light yellow flame area is the safe area.
2.1.4 The people who are not the after-sales staff or professional technicians shall not randomly change or replace the nozzle.
2.2 The installation of main machine
2.2.1 When it is in the operation, the main machine’s fan and exhaust window shall not be obstructed by anything.
2.2.2 Place the main machine on a flat ground, and keep it well ventilated.
2.2.3 The 4 sides of the main machine shall not be close to a large area of iron, please keep them above 10cm away from the iron, otherwise it will lead to the increased power consumption and temperature rise due to eddy current effect;
2.2.4 The input air source shall be connected to “GAS” on the back, please use a dry air source to guarantee a good treatment quality and a long service life for the nozzle.
2.3 AC220V power supply connection
2.3.1 Please use the cables attached for the machine, or choose the cables with the sizes over 1.5mm＾2, connect the AC220V power supply to the power input of the machine. The connection has no polarity, but it shall not be mistaken as the ground.
2.3.2The power plug of the main machine shall be reliably grounded, or the enclosure of the main machine shall be reliably grounded, each time before you start the operation, you shall check whether it is well grounded.The machine is high-voltage equipment; if it is not reliably grounded, do not turn on the power supply to start randomly, as there will be an electric shock!
2.3.3 The screws on the connection platform shall be tightened firmly, otherwise it will work intermittently or the platform will be burnt by overheat.
2.4 Nozzle dimensions
4. Operation guide
1. Connect the dry air source to “GAS IN” end.
2. Adjust “gas pressure knob”, to make the reading of “barometer” to 0.1Mpa(1.0KG), attention: too high pressure or too low pressure will lead to low treatment quality.
3. Toggle “220Vac breaker” up to “ON”, check whether the cooling fan works normally, and check whether there is any reading on the voltmeter and the ammeter.
4. Press “start button”, the nozzle will start and the machine will be in the operation.
5. When it is in the normal operation, the reading on the voltmeter and the ammeter on the panel will be stable, the fluctuations within ±3V and ±0.05A are normal.
6. When it stops, press “stop button”, and then toggle “AC220V power supply switch” down to “OFF”.
7. When you use “plasma output control”, please use the mechanical controller switch, or the electrical controller switch.When you use the electrical controller switch, you shall use the relay (and the similar electrical insulation) electrical switch.
5. Main technical parameters
1. Input voltage:AC220V(±20%)
2. Input voltage fluctuation range:±3V
3. Input current:6.0A-7.5A
4. Capacity: 2500 VA
5. Treatment width:10mm *3
7. Air source pressure:0.30Mpa~0.50Mpa(3.0Kg/cm²~5.0Kg/cm²)
8. Main machine dimensions:600mm*800mm*1000mm
9. Nozzle dimensions: MAX 245mm*40mm*60mm
11. Relative humidity: <93%(No dew)
12. Storage environment temperature:-25℃~+55℃